Beginning Swift Training
- 2 days
- Explore the fundamental Swift programming concepts, language structure, and the Swift programming syntax.
- Transform your thinking to leverage new concepts, such as optionals and protocols.
- Learn to use key language elements, such as strings and collections in Swift.
- Grasp how Swift supports modern application development using advanced features, such as built-in Unicode support and higher-order functions.
Public expert-led online training from the convenience of your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection. Guaranteed to run .
Private classes are delivered for groups at your offices or a location of your choice.
- Swift Basics
- Swift Program Structure
- Swift Variables and Constants
- Swift Data Types
- Swift Operators and Control Flow
- Swift Operators
- Functions, Classes, and Structs
- Error Handling
- Object-Oriented Features
- String Fundamentals
- Using Strings
- Functional Programming and Lazy Operations
- Functional Methods
- Lazy Operations
- Swifty Code
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following would be useful for this Apple Swift class:
- Some object-oriented programming experience is desired.
Instructor-led courses are offered via a live Web connection, at client sites throughout Europe, and at our Geneva Training Center.