PL-900T00 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- 2 days
- Describe the Power Platform components
- Describe Common Data Service, Connectors and AI builder
- Describe cross-cloud scenarios across M365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Azure and 3rd party services
- Identify benefits and capabilities of Power Platform
- Identify the basic functionality and business value Power Platform components
- Implement simple solutions with Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, and Power Virtual Agents
Public expert-led online training from the convenience of your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection. Guaranteed to run .
Private classes are delivered for groups at your offices or a location of your choice.
Webucator is a Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CPLS). This class uses official Microsoft courseware and will be delivered by a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
- Introduction to Power Platform
- Power Platform Overview
- Module Summary
- Introduction to Common Data Service
- Common Data Service Overview
- Module Summary
- Lab: Data Modeling
- Get Started with Power Apps
- Introduction to Power Apps
- How to build a canvas app
- How to build a model-driven app
- Introduction to Power Apps portals
- Lab: How to build a canvas app, part 1
- Lab: How to build a canvas app, part 2
- Lab: How to build a model-driven app
- Lab: How to build a Power Apps port
- Get Started with Power Automate
- Power Automate Overview
- How to Build an Automated Solution
- Lab: Power Automate
- Get Started with Power BI
- Power BI Overview
- How to Build a Simple Dashboard
- Lab: How to build a simple dashboard
- Introduction to Power Virtual Agents
- Power Virtual Agents overview
- How to build a chatbot
- Lab: How to build a basic chatbot
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Instructor-led courses are offered via a live Web connection, at client sites throughout Europe, and at our Geneva Training Center.