- 5.0 hours
- Learn to log into Windows and start exploring.
- Learn to luse a variety of efficiency tools in Windows.
- Learn to work with files and folders.
- Learn to use new features available in Windows 10.
- Learn to use Microsoft Edge.
Learn at your own pace with 24/7 access to an On-Demand course.
- Logging On to Windows and Exploring the Windows 10 Interface
- Logging on to Windows 10
- Switching Users
- Creating a New User Account
- The Windows 10 Interface
- The Windows 10 Taskbar
- Using Aero Peek
- Using the Notification Area
- Viewing the Desktop
- Pinning Programs to the Taskbar
- Navigating Using Jump Lists
- Opening a Jump List from the Taskbar
- Pinning an Item to a Jump List
- Getting Started with Windows 10
- Using Windows
- Use Window Buttons
- Use Aero Snap
- Exploring the Windows 10 Tools
- Windows 10 Calculator
- Using File Explorer to Locate Files and Folders
- Working with Files and Folders in Windows 10
- Create New Files and Folders
- Delete Files and Folders
- Windows 10 Help and Support
- Exploring Windows 10 New Features
- Using the New Start Menu
- Locate an App
- Using Task View
- Windows Store
- Windows Hello
- Photos App
- Write with Your Finger or a Stylus
- Using Microsoft Edge
- Browsing the Web Using Microsoft Edge
- New Features of Microsoft Edge
- Search from the Address Bar
- Preview Tabs by Hovering
- The Hub
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Instructor-led courses are offered via a live Web connection, at client sites throughout Europe, and at our Geneva Training Center.