Microsoft 365 Office for the Web (with Teams)
- 1 day
- Sign in, navigate, and identify components of the Microsoft 365 environment.
- Create, edit, and share documents with team members using the Office web apps, SharePoint, and OneDrive® for Business.
- Collaborate and work with colleagues using productivity apps included with Microsoft 365.
- Use email and manage contacts with Outlook on the Web.
- Collaborate using Teams.
- Configure Teams.
Public expert-led online training from the convenience of your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection. Guaranteed to run .
Private classes are delivered for groups at your offices or a location of your choice.
- Getting Started with Microsoft 365
- Sign In to Microsoft 365
- Navigate the Microsoft 365 Environment
- Collaborating with Shared Files
- Work with Shared Documents in SharePoint
- Edit Documents in Office Online
- Collaborate on the SharePoint Site
- Work with OneDrive for Business
- Find Shared Resources
- Using Productivity Apps
- Work with Productivity Apps in Combination
- Broadcast Messages with Yammer
- Using Outlook on the Web
- Send and Receive Email
- Manage Contacts
- Schedule Appointments
- Personalize Outlook on the Web
- Collaborating with Teams
- Overview of Microsoft Teams
- Converse and Share in Teams
- Call and Meet in Teams
- Collaborate with Microsoft 365 Apps and Teams
- Configuring Teams
- Configure Teams
- Configure Channels
- Configure Tabs
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Microsoft Office class:
- Familiarity with the Windows operating system and a web browser.
- Competence in using the locally installed version of Microsoft Outlook for sending email and interacting with calendar events.
- Familiarity with at least one of the primary applications in the Microsoft Office suite (Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Excel).
Instructor-led courses are offered via a live Web connection, at client sites throughout Europe, and at our Geneva Training Center.