SharePoint 2016 Site Owner Training
- 2 days
- Navigate a SharePoint 2016 site as an administrator.
- Use pages, web parts, site content types, and other tools to add content with ease.
- Harness the power of SharePoint's seamless integration with Excel and Outlook.
- Manage permissions and control access to keep your SharePoint sites secure.
Public expert-led online training from the convenience of your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection. Guaranteed to run .
Private classes are delivered for groups at your offices or a location of your choice.
Webucator is a Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CPLS). This class uses official Microsoft courseware and will be delivered by a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
- Working with Sites
- Site Templates
- Creating Sites
- Creating a Team Site
- Site Navigation
- Managing Site Navigation
- Exercise: Creating Team Sites
- Exercise: Creating a Meeting Workspace
- Exercise: Creating a Blog Site
- Page Content
- Wiki Library Pages
- Editing the Team Site Home Page
- Web Part Pages
- Creating a Web Part Page
- Working with Web Parts
- Adding Web Parts to Pages
- Exercise: Working with Wiki Pages
- Exercise: Working with Web Part Pages and Web Parts
- Forms Library
- Creating a Forms Library
- Creating InfoPath Forms
- Create a Form with Microsoft InfoPath Designer
- Publishing InfoPath Forms to SharePoint
- Publish Custom InfoPath Form
- Exercise: Creating and Publishing InfoPath Forms
- Site Columns and Content Types
- Site Column Gallery
- Explore the Site Column Gallery
- Creating Site Columns
- Create a Custom Site Column
- Add a Site Column to a List
- Site Content Type Gallery
- Explore the Site Content Types Gallery
- Creating Content Types
- How to Create and Use Content Types
- Exercise: Creating and Working with Content Types
- Exercise: Adding a Content Type to a Library
- Managing SharePoint Site Permissions
- SharePoint Groups
- Assigning Permissions
- Permission Levels
- Permissions Inheritance
- Exercise: Working with SharePoint Permissions
- Participating in User Communities
- Configure User Profiles and My Sites
- People Newsfeeds
- Documents Newsfeed
- Sites Newsfeed
- Tags Newsfeed
- Managing Personal Sites
- Exercise: Managing and Viewing Personal Information and Content
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Courses that can help you meet these prerequisites:
Instructor-led courses are offered via a live Web connection, at client sites throughout Europe, and at our Geneva Training Center.