Introduction to SharePoint 2019
- 1 day
- Start using SharePoint for communication and collaboration.
- Navigate a SharePoint Team Site with confidence.
- Create and customize SharePoint lists quickly.
- Use SharePoint libraries, manage document collaboration, and control versioning to stay organized.
- Create and customize views.
- Build team sites, blog sites, and all the other sites you need for business success.
Public expert-led online training from the convenience of your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection. Guaranteed to run .
Private classes are delivered for groups at your offices or a location of your choice.
Webucator is a Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CPLS). This class uses official Microsoft courseware and will be delivered by a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
- SharePoint 2019 Introduction
- SharePoint Versions
- Team Site Layout and Navigation
- Exercise: Team Site Navigation
- SharePoint List Basics
- Creating Apps Using List Templates
- Creating Lists
- Creating Lists Using List Templates
- List Columns
- Creating List Columns
- Column Validation
- Validating a List Column
- Exercise:Working with Team Site Lists
- Exercise: Create Custom Lists and Columns
- Library Basics
- Library Templates
- Creating Libraries
- Creating a Document Library and Adding Columns
- Creating an Asset Library
- Managing Documents and Versioning
- Checking Out Documents
- Deleting and Restoring Documents
- Exercise:Working with Team Site Libraries
- Exercise: Creating Libraries
- Exercise: Document Versioning
- Working with Lists and Library Views
- Default Views
- Explore Default Views
- Custom Views
- How to Create a Custom View
- Exercise:Working with Views
- Exercise: Creating Public and Personal Views
- Office Integration
- Excel Integration
- Outlook Integration
- Access Integration
- Working with Sites
- Site Templates
- Creating Sites
- Creating a Team Site
- Site Navigation
- Managing Site Navigation
- Exercise: Creating Team Sites
- Exercise: Creating a Meeting Workspace
- Exercise: Creating a Blog Site
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Instructor-led courses are offered via a live Web connection, at client sites throughout Europe, and at our Geneva Training Center.