Advanced Topics in Project
- 2 days
- Learn to manage time and resources.
- Learn to modify the display.
- Learn to chart data.
- Learn to use recurring tasks.
- Learn to use templates.
- Learn to customize Project reports, tables, filters, and the ribbon.
- Learn to use macros in Project.
Public expert-led online training from the convenience of your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection. Guaranteed to run .
Private classes are delivered for groups at your offices or a location of your choice.
- Managing the Project
- Management Criteria
- Managing Time
- Examine an Existing Project
- Managing Resources
- Special Features and Advanced Analysis
- Use the Course Development Project
- Modifying the Display (Shortcuts)
- Task Usage and Resource Usage Views
- Charting Data
- Importing into Project
- Recurring Tasks
- Using a Sample Template
- Global Template
- Customizing MS Project
- Custom Reports
- Custom Tables
- Adding Columns to Tables
- Custom Filters
- Custom Filter Values
- Customizing the Ribbon
- Macros Overview Page
- Creating VBA Code
- The VB Editor
- Working with Modules
- Editing Macros
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Microsoft Project class:
- Advanced-level experience in Microsoft Project
Courses that can help you meet these prerequisites:
Instructor-led courses are offered via a live Web connection, at client sites throughout Europe, and at our Geneva Training Center.