Using VLOOKUP in Microsoft Excel
- 7.0 hours
- Using the LOOKUP functions.
- Using Excel features that are helpful when using VLOOKUP.
Learn at your own pace with 24/7 access to an On-Demand course.
Webucator is a Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CPLS). Our curriculum has been tested and approved by ProCert Labs, the official tester of Microsoft courseware, and has been found to meet the highest industry standards of instructional quality.
- Microsoft Excel LOOKUP Functions
- Using the VLOOKUP Function
- Things to Know when Using VLOOKUP
- Excel Features that are Helpful when Using VLOOKUP
- Exercise: Using an Absolute Reference
- Named Ranges
- Exercise: Using Named Ranges in Formulas
- And Function
- Exercise 1: Use VLOOKUP to Add a Product Description and Price
- Exercise 2: Use Absolute References within VLOOKUP
- Exercise 3: Use VLOOKUP to Obtain Letter Grades
- Exercise 4: Use VLOOKUP to Add Employee Information
- Exercise 5: Use VLOOKUP to Add Employee Phone Numbers
- Exercise 6: Use a Commission Table
- Exercise 7: Use Named Ranges to Merge Data
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Instructor-led courses are offered via a live Web connection, at client sites throughout Europe, and at our Geneva Training Center.