Power BI Essentials
- 2 days
- Analyze data with self-service BI.
- Connect to data sources.
- Perform data cleaning, profiling, and shaping.
- Visualize data with Power BI.
- Enhance data analysis by adding and customizing visual elements.
- Model data with calculations.
- Create interactive visualizations.
Public expert-led online training from the convenience of your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection. Guaranteed to run .
Private classes are delivered for groups at your offices or a location of your choice.
- Analyzing Data with Self-Service BI
- Data Analysis and Visualization for Business Intelligence
- Self-Service BI with Microsoft Power BI
- Connecting to Data Sources
- Create Data Connections
- Configure and Manage Data Relationships
- Save Files in Power BI
- Performing Data Cleaning, Profiling, and Shaping
- Clean, Transform, and Load Data with the Query Editor
- Profile Data with the Query Editor
- Shape Data with the Query Editor
- Combine and Manage Data Rows
- Visualizing Data with Power BI
- Create Visualizations in Power BI
- Chart Data in Power BI
- Enhancing Data Analysis
- Customize Visuals and Pages
- Incorporate Tooltips
- Modeling Data with Calculations
- Create Calculations with Data Analysis Expressions (DAX)
- Create Calculated Measures and Conditional Columns
- Creating Interactive Visualizations
- Create and Manage Data Hierarchies
- TFilter and Slice Reports
- Create Dashboards
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Microsoft Business Intelligence class:
- Experience managing data using a spreadsheet tool such as Microsoft Excel.
Instructor-led courses are offered via a live Web connection, at client sites throughout Europe, and at our Geneva Training Center.