Assuring Quality Using Azure Test Plans
- 1 day
- Learn how to maintain quality.
- Learn how to perform test case management.
- Learn to run tests.
- Test Case Management
- Defining and maintaining quality
- Acceptance criteria and acceptance testing
- Azure DevOps Services overview
- Azure Boards overview
- Configuring a team project for testing
- Planning and running tests during a sprint
- Charts, reports, and notifications
- Extending Azure Test Plans
- Test Planning
- Test case management
- Creating test plans and test suites
- Creating and using configurations
- Creating and managing test cases
- Using parameters and shared steps
- Importing and exporting test artifacts
- Managing test cases with the Grid View
- Running Tests
- Azure Test Runner
- Testing a web application
- Testing multiple times with different data
- The Test and Feedback extension
- Capturing screenshots and video
- Reporting a bug during testing
- Using and interpreting the Progress Report
- Viewing and charting a test run
- Exploratory testing overview
- Performing exploratory testing
- Creating a test case while exploring
- Using Azure Test Runner to test a desktop app
- Regression testing
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Azure DevOps Services class:
- Software testing experience.
Instructor-led courses are offered via a live Web connection, at client sites throughout Europe, and at our Geneva Training Center.