AZ-204T00 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- 5 days
- Learn how to create end-to-end solutions in Microsoft Azure.
- Implement Azure compute solutions.
- Create Azure Functions.
- Implement and manage web apps.
- Develop solutions utilizing Azure storage.
- Implement authentication and authorization.
- Secure their solutions by using KeyVault and Managed Identities. Connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services, and include event- and message-based models in their solutions.
- Learn about monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimizing Azure solutions.
Public expert-led online training from the convenience of your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection. Guaranteed to run .
Private classes are delivered for groups at your offices or a location of your choice.
Webucator is a Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CPLS). This class uses official Microsoft courseware and will be delivered by a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
- Creating Azure App Service Web Apps
- Azure App Service core concepts
- Creating an Azure App Service Web App
- Configuring and Monitoring App Service apps
- Scaling App Service apps
- Azure App Service staging environments
- Implement Azure functions
- Azure Functions overview
- Developing Azure Functions
- Implement Durable Functions
- Develop solutions that use blob storage
- Azure Blob storage core concepts
- Managing the Azure Blob storage lifecycle
- Working with Azure Blob storage
- Develop solutions that use Cosmos DB storage
- Azure Cosmos DB overview
- Azure Cosmos DB data structure
- Working with Azure Cosmos DB resources and data
- Implement IaaS solutions
- Provisioning VMs in Azure
- Create and deploy ARM templates
- Create container images for solutions
- Publish a container image to Azure Container Registry
- Create and run container images in Azure Container Instances
- Implement user authentication and authorization
- Microsoft Identity Platform v2.0
- Authentication using the Microsoft Authentication Library
- Using Microsoft Graph
- Authorizing data operations in Azure Storage
- Implement secure cloud solutions
- Manage keys, secrets, and certificates by using the KeyVault API
- Implement Managed Identities for Azure resources
- Secure app configuration data by using Azure App Configuration
- Implement API Management
- API Management overview
- Defining policies for APIs
- Securing your APIs
- Develop App Service Logic Apps
- Azure Logic Apps overview
- Creating custom connectors for Logic Apps
- Develop event-based solutions
- Implement solutions that use Azure Event Grid
- Implement solutions that use Azure Event Hubs
- Implement solutions that use Azure Notification Hubs
- Develop message-based solutions
- Implement solutions that use Azure Service Bus
- Implement solutions that use Azure Queue Storage queues
- Monitor and optimize Azure solutions
- Overview of monitoring in Azure
- Instrument an app for monitoring
- Analyzing and troubleshooting apps
- Implement code that handles transient faults
- Integrate caching and content delivery within solutions
- Develop for Azure Cache for Redis
- Develop for storage on CDNs
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Azure class:
- 1-2 years' professional development experience and experience with Microsoft Azure.
- Ability to program in an Azure Supported Language.
Instructor-led courses are offered via a live Web connection, at client sites throughout Europe, and at our Geneva Training Center.