AZ-500T00 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- 5 days
- Describe specialized data classifications on Azure.
- Learn to identify Azure data protection mechanisms.
- Learn to implement Azure data encryption methods.
- Learn to secure Internet protocols and how to implement them on Azure.
- Describe Azure security services and features.
Webucator is a Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CPLS). This class uses official Microsoft courseware and will be delivered by a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
- Identity and Access
- Configure Azure Active Directory for Azure workloads and subscriptions
- Configure Azure AD Privileged Identity Management
- Configure security for an Azure subscription
- Platform ProtectionLessons
- Understand cloud security
- Build a network
- Secure network
- Implement host security
- Implement platform security
- Implement subscription security
- Security Operations
- Configure security services
- Configure security policies by using Azure Security Center
- Manage security alerts
- Respond to and remediate security issues
- Create security baselines
- Data and applications
- Configure security policies to manage data
- Configure security for data infrastructure
- Configure encryption for data at rest
- Understand application security
- Implement security for application lifecycle
- Secure applications
- Configure and manage Azure Key Vault
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Azure class:
- At least one year of hands-on experience securing Azure workloads and experience with security controls for workloads on Azure.
Instructor-led courses are offered via a live Web connection, at client sites throughout Europe, and at our Geneva Training Center.