DP-100T01 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- 3 days
- Learn about the data science process and the role of the data scientist.
- Understand how Azure services can support and augment the data science process.
- Learn to use Azure Machine Learning service to automate the data science process end to end.
- Learn about the machine learning pipeline and how the Azure Machine Learning service's AutoML and HyperDrive can automate some of the laborious parts of it.
- Learn how to automatically manage and monitor machine learning models in the Azure Machine Learning service.
Webucator is a Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CPLS). This class uses official Microsoft courseware and will be delivered by a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
- Doing Data Science on Azure
- Introduce the Data Science Process
- Overview of Azure Data Science Options
- Introduce Azure Notebooks
- Doing Data Science with Azure Machine Learning service
- Introduce Azure Machine Learning (AML) service
- Register and deploy ML models with AML service
- Automate Machine Learning with Azure Machine Learning service
- Automate Machine Learning Model Selection
- Automate Hyperparameter Tuning with HyperDrive
- Manage and Monitor Machine Learning Models with the Azure Machine Learning service
- Manage and Monitor Machine Learning Models
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Azure class:
- Azure Fundamentals.
- Understanding of data science including how to prepare data, train models, and evaluate competing models to select the best one.
- Ability program in the Python programming language and use the Python libraries: pandas, scikit-learn, matplotlib, and seaborn.
Instructor-led courses are offered via a live Web connection, at client sites throughout Europe, and at our Geneva Training Center.