DP-090T00 - Implementing a Machine Learning Solution with Microsoft Azure Databricks
- 1 day
- Provision an Azure Databricks workspace and cluster
- Use Azure Databricks to train a machine learning model
- Use MLflow to track experiments and manage machine learning models
- Integrate Azure Databricks with Azure Machine Learning
Webucator is a Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CPLS). This class uses official Microsoft courseware and will be delivered by a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
- Introduction to Azure Databricks
- Getting Started with Azure Databricks
- Working with Data in Azure Databricks
- Lab: Getting Started with Azure Databricks
- Lab: Working with Data in Azure Databricks
- Training and Evaluating Machine Learning Models
- Preparing Data for Machine Learning
- Training a Machine Learning Model
- Lab: Preparing Data for Machine Learning
- Lab: Training a Machine Learning Model
- Managing Experiments and Models
- Using MLflow to Track Experiments
- Managing Models
- Lab: Using MLflow to Track Experiments
- Lab: Managing Models
- Integrating Azure Databricks and Azure Machine Learning
- Tracking Experiments with Azure Machine Learning
- Deploying Models
- Lab: Running Experiments in Azure Machine Learning
- Lab: Deploying Models in Azure Machine Learning
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Azure class:
- Experience using Python to work with data and some knowledge of machine learning concepts.
Instructor-led courses are offered via a live Web connection, at client sites throughout Europe, and at our Geneva Training Center.