Migrating to AWS
- 2 days
- Explain the various cloud migration strategies.
- Assess cloud migration readiness.
- Discover your portfolio and plan for migration.
- Plan and design your application migration strategy.
- Perform and validate application migration to the cloud.
- Optimize your applications and operations after migrating to the cloud.
Webucator has partnered with an Authorized AWS training delivery partner to offer official AWS courses utilizing Amazon Authorized Instructors.
- Migrating to AWS - An Overview
- Discovery, Analysis, and Planning
- Migration Planning and Design
- Migration, Integration, and Validation
- Optimizing Applications and Operating in the AWS Cloud
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this AWS class:
- For IT project managers, skills gained from AWS Technical Essentials course.
- For IT professionals, skills gained from Architecting on AWS course.
- Familiarity with enterprise IT infrastructure (hardware and software).
Instructor-led courses are offered via a live Web connection, at client sites throughout Europe, and at our Geneva Training Center.