Deep Learning on AWS
- 1 day
- Define machine learning and deep learning.
- Identify the concepts in a deep learning ecosystem.
- Leverage Amazon SageMaker and MXNet programming framework for deep learning workloads
- Fit AWS solutions for deep learning deployments.
Webucator has partnered with an Authorized AWS training delivery partner to offer official AWS courses utilizing Amazon Authorized Instructors.
- Define Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Identify the Concepts in a Deep Learning Ecosystem
- Leverage Amazon SageMaker and MXNet Programming Framework for Deep Learning Workloads
- Fit AWS Solutions for Deep Learning Deployments
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this AWS class:
- Basic understanding of machine learning processes.
- Basic understanding of AWS core services like Amazon EC2 and knowledge of AWS SDK.
- Basic knowledge of a scripting language, e.g., Python.
Instructor-led courses are offered via a live Web connection, at client sites throughout Europe, and at our Geneva Training Center.