Running Container-Enabled Microservices on AWS
- 1 day
- Design a microservices-based architecture that uses containers.
- Use Amazon ECS to run and scale a microservices-based application.
- Integrate Amazon ECS with other AWS services.
Webucator has partnered with an Authorized AWS training delivery partner to offer official AWS courses utilizing Amazon Authorized Instructors.
- Course Introduction
- Building Your First Container - Getting Acquainted with Docker
- Overview of Microservices on AWS
- Scaling your Container-Based Application
- Continuous Delivery Pipelines for Container-Based Microservices
- Service Discovery for Container-Based Microservice
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this AWS class:
- Fundamental knowledge of core AWS services and features.
- Working knowledge of running containerized applications.
Instructor-led courses are offered via a live Web connection, at client sites throughout Europe, and at our Geneva Training Center.