Maximizing Project Success Through People
- 2 days
- Learn to learn how to inspire motivation among team members.
- Learn to learn how to manage stress.
- Learn to learn how to create alliances.
- Learn to learn to reconcile a variety of work styles.
- Learn to learn how to maintain the project and yourself in difficult situations.
- Project Management and the Four Relationships
- Defining the New Project Management
- The General Management Side of Project Management
- Linking Project Success to Project Management Relationships
- The Four Big Relationships
- How We Are with Others
- People Orientation
- Interpersonal Orientation Assessment
- Understanding the FIRO-B Assessment
- Taking Initiative to Build Project Relationships
- Developing Greater Awareness of How Others Feel
- Expressing Interest and Concern for Others
- Pursuing Project Results Appropriately
- Maximizing Your Individual and Group Interactions
- How We Are with Ourselves
- Introduction to Centeredness
- Leveraging Assets and Liabilities
- Enhancing Emotional Self-awareness
- Tapping into Internal Motivation
- Dealing with Stress Effectively
- Thriving on Change
- Development Planning
- Creating a Personalized Development Plan
- Summary and Conclusion
- Where We've Been
- Where to Go Next
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Instructor-led courses are offered via a live Web connection, at client sites throughout Europe, and at our Geneva Training Center.