Email Etiquette Training
- 1 day
- Learn how to use e-mail effectively.
- Learn to write effective e-mail messages.
- Learn how to manage e-mail volume.
- Learn about the differences between writing online and traditional paper-based writing.
- Learn how to attach files to an e-mail.
- Learn to use emoticons effectively in e-mail.
Public expert-led online training from the convenience of your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection. Guaranteed to run .
Private classes are delivered for groups at your offices or a location of your choice.
- E-mail basics
- E-mail characteristics
- E-mail programs
- When to use e-mail
- Writing an e-mail message
- E-mail policies
- Company policies
- Copyright laws, viruses, and liability
- E-mail features and security
- Features of an e-mail program
- Securing e-mail
- E-mail messages
- Message headers
- E-mail message body
- E-mail effectiveness
- E-mail recipients
- Message management
- Netiquette guidelines
- Netiquette style
- Emoticons and abbreviations
- Composing online correspondence
- Online communication
- Language and punctuation
- Efficient writing habits
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Instructor-led courses are offered via a live Web connection, at client sites throughout Europe, and at our Geneva Training Center.