IT as an Agent of Change
- 1 day
- Gain an understanding the role of IT in organizational growth and change.
- Gain knowledge of key industry change methodologies.
- Learn a conceptual perspective to induce change within IT and the company in general.
- Initial Thoughts and Vocabulary
- Role of an Entrepreneur
- Needed Change Management Skills
- The Change Management Process
- Emotional Stages of Change
- Agents of Change
- Proper Communication
- Formal Change Methodology
- Lewin's Three Stage Model of Change
- Kotter's Eight Step Change Model
- Conditions for Effective Change
- John Fisher's Personal Transition Curve
- Organizational Renewal
- Changing IT
- From Information Technology (IT) to Business Technology (BT)
- Organizational Realignment
- Legal and Regulatory
- Changing the Company
- Process Automation
- Thought Leadership
- Platform Replacement
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Instructor-led courses are offered via a live Web connection, at client sites throughout Europe, and at our Geneva Training Center.