Collaborative Consulting Skills for IT
- 1 day
- Understand SERVE consulting methodology.
- Develop techniques for building client trust and long-term relationships.
- Learn ways to build your professional reputation.
- Learn novel approaches to communicating with internal clients and others.
- Understand and Apply Five Step Consulting Model
- Setting up a Relationship
- Establishing Needs
- Recommending Solutions
- Valuing Objections
- Executing - Next Steps
- Understanding Stakeholders Needs
- Demonstrating Superior Communication
- Developing a Personal Reputation as Trusted Advisor
- Using Interview Techniques to Uncover Needs
- Successfully Manage Expectations
- Inspiring Long-term Loyalty
- Building Collaborative and Team Relationships
- Food for Thought
- Various Mini Case Scenarios that Help Illustrate Pains and Payoffs
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Instructor-led courses are offered via a live Web connection, at client sites throughout Europe, and at our Geneva Training Center.