Advanced Articulate Storyline Training
- 2 days
- Learn how to create custom themes and templates.
- Learn how to add motion paths.
- Learn to work with animations and states.
- Learn to add sliders, dials, forced navigation, random quizzes, and video controls.
- Themes and Templates
- Theme Properties
- Storyline Templates
- Content areas
- Advanced Animations/Motion Paths
- Adding Slide Objects
- Applying Multiple Motion Paths to an Object
- Creating and Editing a Motion Path
- Limiting Motion Path Activation
- Adding an Object Intersects Event
- Adding Game Elements
- Creating an Interactive Game
- Video Control and Sliders
- Inserting Videos from YouTube, Vimeo, or Other Video Services
- Controling the Playback of a Video Including How to Add Cue Points
- Adding and Controllinng Both Sliders and Dials
- Advanced Quizzing
- Editing Question Properties to Enhance a Drag-and-Drop Questions
- Learn about Remediation Allowing Learners to Access Relevevant Information
- Creating a Random Quiz with Question Banks
- Adding Additional Question Banks
- Accessibility and Reporting
- Use Storyline to Create Accessible eLearning Lessons
- Making Images Accessible and Control Visibility
- Setting a Tab Order
- Editing a Slide's Tab Order
- Creating Closed Captioning Using Triggers, States, Variables, and Layers
- Creating Content to Report Results to a Learning Management System
- Setting Up Reporting Options
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Instructional Design class:
- Introductory-level skills using Articulate Storyline.
Courses that can help you meet these prerequisites:
Instructor-led courses are offered via a live Web connection, at client sites throughout Europe, and at our Geneva Training Center.