Managing a Call Center Training
- 1 day
- Learn how to establish a call center.
- Learn about the technologies that affect call centers.
- Learn to reduce the percentage of lost calls.
- Learn how to calculate staff levels.
- Learn how to evaluate a call center's performance.
- Learn how to reduce turnover in a call center.
- Learn how to motivate and communicate with call center employees.
- Learn how to evaluate the performance of call center employees.
- Call center fundamentals
- Establishing a call center
- Setting up the call center
- Call center technology
- Service and information technology
- Call load and staffing
- Employee motivation and monitoring
- Employee motivation
- Communication with employees
- Employee performance evaluation
- Employee monitoring tools
- Employee management
- Reduce turnover
- Stress management
- Customer management
- Customer expectations
- Customer relationship management
- Managing for excellent service
- Setting service levels
- Achieving service levels
- Analyzing reports
- Communicating information to executives
- Information that executives need
- Communicate with executives
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Instructor-led courses are offered via a live Web connection, at client sites throughout Europe, and at our Geneva Training Center.