Customer Service over the Telephone
- 1 day
- Learn to provide excellent customer service over the telephone.
- Learn how to greet customers.
- Learn to identify and fulfill customers' needs.
- Learn how to master voice inflection.
- Learn how to listen effectively.
- Learn to manage objections.
- Learn the art of negotiating.
- Learn to ask questions.
- Learn to deliver bad news.
- Learn to manage customer perceptions.
Public expert-led online training from the convenience of your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection. Guaranteed to run .
Private classes are delivered for groups at your offices or a location of your choice.
- Quality Customer Service
- Show That You Care
- Proper Telephone Skills
- Skill Overview
- Handling the Telephone
- Mastering Voice Inflection
- Using Your Best Voice
- Addressing the Caller
- Answering the Telephone
- Effective Listening
- Managing Objections
- Learning the Art of Negotiating
- Asking Questions
- Making the Outbound Service Call
- Delivering Bad News
- Exercise: Managing Different Callers
- Exercise: Recognizing Caller Behavior
- Managing Telephone Messages
- Exercise: Customer Perceptions
- Managing Technology
- Closing the Conversation
- Understanding Customer Needs
- What Your Customer Wants
- Assess Your Skills and Attitudes
- Managing the Customer's Perception
- Exercise: Your Perception
- Exercise: The Customer's Perception
- Your Action Plan for Better Service
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Instructor-led courses are offered via a live Web connection, at client sites throughout Europe, and at our Geneva Training Center.