Presentations: Preparing, Developing, and Delivering
- 2 days
- Learn the fundamentals of creating a presentation.
- Learn the the components of a good speech or presentation.
- Learn to develop a good speech or presentation.
- Learn to build rapport with your audience.
- Learn to use body language and humor.
- Learn to facilitate a question and answer session.
- Introduction to public speaking
- Public speaking
- Preparing your presentation
- The presentation process
- Presentation purpose
- Audience analysis
- Presentation structure
- Developing your presentation
- The conclusion
- The introduction
- The body
- Rehearsal techniques
- Delivering your presentation
- Gearing up
- Personal motivation
- Rapport and credibility
- Voice and body techniques
- Using humor and visual aids
- The question-and-answer session
- Visual aids
- Using what you've learned
- The implementation phase
- Resources and tools
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Instructor-led courses are offered via a live Web connection, at client sites throughout Europe, and at our Geneva Training Center.