Business Ethics Training
- 1 day
- Learn the fundamentals of business ethics.
- Learn to solve ethical dilemmas.
- Learn to identify causes of unethical behavior.
- Learn about common managerial ethical issues.
- Learn whistle-blowing criteria and risks.
- Learn to develop a code of ethics and execute an internal ethical audit.
- Ethical decisions
- Basics of business ethics
- Making ethical decisions
- Whistle-blowing criteria and risks
- The whistle-blowing process
- Managerial ethics
- Ethical management
- Subordinates' ethical issues
- Unethical behavior
- Recognizing unethical behavior
- Ending unethical behavior
- Organizational ethics
- Organizational ethics basics
- Ethical principles
- Ethical safeguards
- Corporate social responsibilities
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Instructor-led courses are offered via a live Web connection, at client sites throughout Europe, and at our Geneva Training Center.