Facilitating Meetings Effectively
- 1 day
- Build a foundation for a successful meeting.
- Prepare for a meeting.
- Set the stage for a meeting.
- Facilitate a meeting.
- Facilitate a specialized meeting.
- Building a Foundation for Successful Meetings
- Identify Types of Meetings
- Identify Attributes of Strong Meeting Leaders
- Preparing for a Meeting
- Clarify the Purpose of the Meeting
- Identify Participants
- Plan Meeting Logistics
- Create an Agenda
- Setting the Stage for a Meeting
- Establish a Meeting Climate
- Resolve Challenging Situations
- Facilitating a Meeting
- Lead a Meeting
- Make Sound Decisions
- Publish Meeting Minutes
- Close a Meeting
- Facilitating Specialized Meetings
- Manage a Brainstorming Session
- Manage a Virtual Meeting
- Manage an International Meeting
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Instructor-led courses are offered via a live Web connection, at client sites throughout Europe, and at our Geneva Training Center.