Leading A Virtual Workforce
- 1 day
- Lead productive and engaging virtual meetings.
- Communicate effectively in a virtual workplace.
- Use practical strategies to successfully assign and measure tasks.
- Leverage emotional intelligence to improve relationships.
- Use strategic questioning, listening, and speaking strategies to communicate more effectively in a virtual environment.
- Increase your influence in a virtual setting.
- Motivate your remote team for maximum productivity.
- Virtual Team Leadership
- Virtual Team Challenges
- Virtual Tasks
- Personality Types
- Communication Strategy
- Delegation and Performance
- Using Influence
- Virtual Workplace Communication
- Emotional Intelligence
- Social Styles
- Questioning techniques
- Active Listening
- Virtual Technology Best Practices.
- Problem Solving
- Effective Email
- Influence and Motivation in a Virtual Workplace
- Basics of Influence
- Influence Factors
- What People Want
- Personal Attributes and Physical Presence
- Types of Influencers
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Instructor-led courses are offered via a live Web connection, at client sites throughout Europe, and at our Geneva Training Center.