Introduction to Premiere Pro Creative Cloud (CC) Training
- 3 days
- Learn to comfortably navigate the user interface.
- Learn to set up a project.
- Learn to work with the Media Browser and import assets and images.
- Learn to organize media.
- Learn to work with clips.
- Learn the basics of video editing
- Learn how to use markers and identify gaps in the timeline.
- Learn to work with transitions.
- Learn advanced editing techniques.
- Learn to work with motion-related effects.
- Learn to edit and mix audio.
Public expert-led online training from the convenience of your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection. Guaranteed to run .
Private classes are delivered for groups at your offices or a location of your choice.
- Touring Adobe Premiere Pro
- Introducing Adobe Premiere Pro
- Nonlinear Editing in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Expanding the Workflow
- Touring the Adobe Premiere Pro Workspace
- Setting Up a Project
- Setting Up a Project
- Setting Up a Sequence
- Importing Media
- Importing Assets
- Working with the Media Browser
- Importing Images
- The Media Cache
- Organizing Media
- The Project Panel
- Working with Bins
- Organizing Media with Content Analysis
- Monitoring Footage
- Modifying Clips
- Essentials of Video Editing
- Using the Source Monitor
- Navigating the Timeline
- Essential Editing Commands
- Working with Clips and Markers
- Program Monitor Controls
- Controlling Resolution
- Using Markers
- Using Sync Lock and Track Lock
- Finding Gaps in the Timeline
- Moving Clips
- Extracting and Deleting Segments
- Adding Transitions
- What Are Transitions?
- Edit Points and Handles
- Adding Video Transitions
- Using A/B Mode to Fine-tune a Transition
- Adding Audio Transitions
- Advanced Editing Techniques
- Four-point Editing
- Retiming Clips
- Replacing Clips and Footage
- Nesting Sequences
- Regular Trimming
- Advanced Trimming
- Trimming in the Program Monitor Panel
- Putting Clips in Motion
- Adjusting the Motion Effect
- Changing Clip Position, Size, and Rotation
- Working with Keyframe Interpolation
- Using Other Motion-related Effects
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Premiere Pro class:
- Basic computer skills
Experience in the following would be useful for this Premiere Pro class:
- Knowledge of image editing and corresponding file formats
Instructor-led courses are offered via a live Web connection, at client sites throughout Europe, and at our Geneva Training Center.