Advanced Illustrator Creative Cloud (CC) Training
- 1 day
- Learn to build a packaging layout and create a 3D rendering from the artwork.
- Learn to work with graphs.
- Learn to work with perspective grids.
- Learn to prepare web assets in Illustrator.
Public expert-led online training from the convenience of your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection. Guaranteed to run .
Private classes are delivered for groups at your offices or a location of your choice.
- Images and Effects
- Building the File Structure
- Create the Package File from a Template
- Use Image Trace to Create a Complex Image
- Understanding Image Trace Options
- Sample Colors and Create Custom Swatches
- Working with Styles and Effects
- Transform and Warp Design Elements
- The Glyphs Panel in Depth
- Apply a Warp Effect
- Create a 3D Effect
- Create Type on a Path
- Type on a Path Options
- Place a Native Photoshop File
- Apply Transparent Effects
- Understanding Transparency Panel Options
- Creating an Opacity Mask
- Understanding Blending Modes
- Apply a Built-In Graphic Style
- Preparing Artwork for Output
- Define Raster Effect Settings
- Preview Transparency Flattening
- Outputting Complex Files
- Previewing the Box Design in 3D
- Create Image Slices
- Create Symbols for Box Panels
- Map the Art to a 3D Box
- Consumer Infographics
- Creating Charts and Graphs
- Distinguishing Types of Graphs
- Create a Line Graph
- Format Graph Elements
- Change Graph Options
- Create a Bar Graph
- Edit Graph Data
- Create a Pie Graph
- Edit Pie Graph Elements
- Drawing in Perspective
- Define the Perspective Grid
- Understanding Default Perspective Grids
- Draw in Perspective
- Moving Objects in Perspective
- Work with Type in Perspective
- Attach Objects to the Perspective Grid
- Transforming Perspective Type Objects
- Other Perspective Grid Options
- Website Interface
- Using Color Groups and Live Color
- Use a Color Group to Change Multiple Swatches
- Use a Color Group to Manage File Colors
- Work with Live Paint Groups
- Creating Web Site Graphics
- Examine an HTML Page
- Examine the Pixel Grid
- Define Object Names
- Create a Gradient Page Background
- Create Character Styles
- Export CSS and Image Files
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Illustrator class:
- Experience with the basics of Illustrator as taught in Webucator's Introduction to Illustrator CC Training course.
Courses that can help you meet these prerequisites:
Instructor-led courses are offered via a live Web connection, at client sites throughout Europe, and at our Geneva Training Center.