Introduction to Acrobat DC Training
- 1 day
- Learn how to work with toolbars and task panels.
- Learn keyboard shortcuts for selecting tools.
- Learn to navigate PDF files.
- Learn to set up preferences and customize tools.
- Learn to set preferences for reading, searching, printing, and sharing PDF files.
- Learn to work with bookmarks and links.
- Learn to edit documents.
Public expert-led online training from the convenience of your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection. Guaranteed to run .
Private classes are delivered for groups at your offices or a location of your choice.
- Introducing Adobe Acrobat DC
- About Adobe PDF
- About Adobe Acrobat
- About Adobe Reader
- Adobe PDF on the Web
- Adding Adobe Reader Installers
- Opening a PDF File
- Working with the Toolbars
- Working with Task Panes
- Same Tools, Different Locations
- Panels in the Tools Pane
- Using Keyboard Shortcuts to Select Tools
- Navigating PDF Documents
- Viewing PDF Presentations in Full Screen Mode
- Viewing PDF Files in Read Mode
- Designing Documents for Online Viewing
- Setting Acrobat Preferences for Web Browsing
- Customizing the Quick Tools Toolbar
- Creating a Custom Tool Set
- Creating Adobe PDF Files
- Using the Create Command
- Dragging and Dropping Files
- Creating Adobe PDFs from Microsoft Office Files (Mac OS)
- Converting and Combining Diferent Types of Files
- Inserting a Blank Page
- Using PDFMaker
- PDFMaker Options
- Using the Print Command to Create Adobe PDF Files
- Adobe PDF Presets
- Reducing File Size
- Optimizing PDF Files (Acrobat Pro Only)
- Creating Files from the Clipboard
- Scanning a Paper Document
- Making Scanned Text Editable and Searchable
- Converting email Messages to PDF (Windows)
- Converting Web Pages to Adobe PDF
- Reading and Working with PDF Files
- Changing the Opening View
- About the Onscreen Display
- Reading PDF Documents
- Searching PDF Documents
- Printing PDF Documents
- Printing Booklets
- Filling out PDF Forms
- About Flexibility, Accessibility, and Structure
- Sharing PDF Files
- Enhancing PDF Documents
- Examining the Work File
- Moving Pages with Page Thumbnails
- Manipulating Pages
- Renumbering Pages
- Managing Links
- Applying Bates Numbering
- Working with Bookmarks
- Naming Bookmarks Automatically
- Adding Multimedia Files
- Setting Document Properties and Metadata
- Setting Up Presentations
- Editing Content in PDF Files
- Editing Text
- Redacting Text (Acrobat Pro Only)
- Working with Images in a PDF File
- Copying Text and Images from a PDF File
- Exporting PDF Content to a PowerPoint Presentation
- Saving PDF Files as Word Documents
- Extracting PDF Tables as Excel Spreadsheets
- Using Acrobat with Microsoft Office Files (Windows)
- About Acrobat PDFMaker
- Converting Microsoft Word Files to Adobe PDF
- Creating Adobe PDF Files from Word Mail-merge Templates
- Converting Excel Documents and Starting a Review
- Converting PowerPoint Presentations
- Converting Web Pages from Internet Explorer
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Instructor-led courses are offered via a live Web connection, at client sites throughout Europe, and at our Geneva Training Center.