- 3 days
Public expert-led online training from the convenience of your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection. Guaranteed to run .
Private classes are delivered for groups at your offices or a location of your choice.
- Microservices Architecture
- Introduction to Microservices Architecture
- Introduction to Seneca
- Using Seneca
- Creating Your First Seneca Application
- WebRTC Applications Using PeerJS
- Introduction to Socket.IO
- Functional Reactive Programming
- Introduction to Reactive Programming
- Functional Programming in a Nutshell
- Using the FRP Library - Bacon.js
- Errors and Exception Handling in Bacon.js
- Bacon APIs
- Using the Features of Bootstrap 4
- Introduction to Bootstrap 4
- Understanding the rem and em CSS Units
- The Card Component
- React and Flux
- Understanding React
- Getting Started with JSX
- Flux and Flux.js
- Introduction to React Router
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this React class:
Courses that can help you meet these prerequisites:
Instructor-led courses are offered via a live Web connection, at client sites throughout Europe, and at our Geneva Training Center.