Writing Your First Django App
- 8.0 hours
- Learn to install the latest version of Django in a virtual environment.
- Create your first single-app Django project.
- Learn to use models to create and modify the database for your app.
- Learn to work with your app via the API at the interactive shell.
- Learn to create views and configure URLs.
- Learn to create and process forms.
- Learn how to quickly created list and detail views using Django's class-based views and templating system.
- Learn to write automated tests to prevent errors down the road.
- Learn to add static content (e.g., images and CSS) to your website.
- Discover the awesomeness of Django admin - Django's built-in admin site.
- Receive a certificate of completion verifying your completion of the course.
Learn at your own pace with 24/7 access to an On-Demand course.
Instructor-led courses are offered via a live Web connection, at client sites throughout Europe, and at our Geneva Training Center.