Using Microsoft Windows 10
- 1 day
- Learn to access Windows 10.
- Learn to use Windows Apps and Desktop Applications.
- Learn to work with files and folders.
- Learn to access the Internet with Microsoft Edge.
- Learn to customize the Windows 10 environment.
- Learn to install and remove printers and peripheral devices.
- Learn to use Windows 10 security features.
- Accessing Windows 10
- Sign In to Windows 10
- Navigate the Windows 10 Desktop
- Manage the Start Menu
- Using Windows Apps and Desktop Applications
- Navigate Desktop Applications
- Navigate Windows Apps Features
- Navigate the Cortana Virtual Assistant App
- Working with Files and Folders
- Create and Save Files with Desktop Applications
- Manage Files and Folders with File Explorer
- Store and Share Files with OneDrive
- Multitask with Open Apps
- Accessing the Internet using Microsoft Edge
- Navigate Microsoft Edge
- Use Microsoft Edge
- Customizing the Windows 10 Environment
- Customize the Start Screen
- Customize the Desktop
- Installing and Removing Devices
- Manage Peripheral Devices
- Manage Printers
- Using Windows 10 Security Features
- Manage Passwords and Privacy Levels
- Use Windows Defender
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following would be useful for this Windows class:
- This course is intended for computer users who want to use the basic tools and features of Windows 10. Previous exposure to personal computers, desktop applications and the Internet is needed.
Instructor-led courses are offered via a live Web connection, at client sites throughout Europe, and at our Geneva Training Center.