MS-040T00 - Manage SharePoint and OneDrive in Microsoft 365
- 3 days
- Configure SharePoint Sites.
- Manage sites storage limits.
- Deploy OneDrive sync client.
- Use Group Policy to control OneDrive sync client settings.
- Manage external sharing for data in Microsoft SharePoint and OneDrive.
- Configure user profile properties.
- Manage audiences.
- Use the App Catalog to manage custom apps.
- Create and manage term groups, term sets, and terms.
- Describe the difference between modern and classic search experiences.
Webucator is a Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CPLS). This class uses official Microsoft courseware and will be delivered by a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
- Plan and Configure SharePoint Sites
- Overview of SharePoint in Microsoft 365
- Configure SharePoint sites
- Manage SharePoint sites
- Configure and Manage OneDrive
- Overview of OneDrive in Microsoft 365
- Deploy OneDrive
- Manage OneDrive
- Sharing and Security in SharePoint and OneDrive
- Manage SharePoint site permissions
- Manage sharing in SharePoint and OneDrive
- Manage security in SharePoint and OneDrive
- Manage User Profiles and Apps
- Manage User Profiles
- Manage apps
- Plan and Configure Managed Metadata and Business Connectivity Services
- Plan and configure Managed Metadata
- Plan and configure Business Connectivity Services
- Plan and Configure Search
- Plan search
- Configure search
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Instructor-led courses are offered via a live Web connection, at client sites throughout Europe, and at our Geneva Training Center.