AZ-220T00 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- 4 days
- Create, configure, and manage an Azure IoT hub.
- Provision devices by using IoT Hub and DPS, including provisioning at scale.
- Establish secure 2-way communication between devices and IoT Hub.
- Implement message processing by using IoT Hub routing and Azure Stream Analytics.
- Configure the connection to Time Series Insights and support business integration requirements.
- Implement IoT Edge scenarios using marketplace modules and various edge gateway patterns.
- Implement IoT Edge scenarios that require developing and deploying custom modules and containers.
- Implement device management using device twins and direct methods.
- Implement solution monitoring, logging, and diagnostics testing.
- Recognize and address security concerns and implement Azure Security Center for IoT.
- Build an IoT Solution by using Azure IoT Central and recongize SaaS opportunities for IoT.
Webucator is a Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CPLS). This class uses official Microsoft courseware and will be delivered by a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
- Introduction to IoT and Azure IoT Services
- Business Opportunities for IoT
- Introduction to IoT Solution Architecture
- IoT Hardware and Cloud Services
- Lab Scenarios for this Course
- Lab: Getting Started with Azure
- Lab: Setting Started with Azure IoT Services
- Devices and Device Communication
- IoT Hub and Devices
- IoT Developer Tools
- Device Configuration and Communication
- Lab: Setup the Development Environment
- Lab: Connect IoT Device to Azure
- Device Provisioning at Scale
- Device Provisioning Service Terms and Concepts
- Configure and Manage the Device Provisioning Service
- Device Provisioning Tasks
- Lab: Individual Enrollment of Devices in DPS
- Lab: Automatic Enrollment of Devices in DPS
- Message Processing and Analytics
- Messages and Message Processing
- Data Storage Options
- Azure Stream Analytics
- Lab: Device Message Routing
- Lab: Filtering and Aggregating Message Data
- Insights and Business Integrations
- Business Integration for IoT Solutions
- Data Visualization with Time Series Insights
- Data Visualization with Power BI
- Lab: Integrate IoT Hub with Event Grid
- Lab: Explore and Analyze Time Stamped Data with Time Series Insights
- Azure IoT Edge Deployment Process
- Introduction to Azure IoT Edge
- Edge Deployment Process
- Edge Gateway Devices
- Lab: Introduction to IoT Edge
- Lab: Set Up an IoT Edge Gateway
- Azure IoT Edge Modules and Containers
- Develop Custom Edge Modules
- Offline and Local Storage
- Lab: Develop, Deploy, and Debug a Custom Module on Azure IoT Edge
- Lab: Run an IoT Edge Device in Restricted Network and Offline
- Device Management
- Introduction to IoT Device Management
- Manage IoT and IoT Edge Devices
- Device Management at Scale
- Lab: Remotely Monitor and Control Devices with Azure IoT Hub
- Lab: Automatic Device Management
- Solution Testing, Diagnostics, and Logging
- Monitoring and Logging
- Lab: Configure Metrics and Logs in Azure IoT Hub
- Lab: Monitor and Debug Connection Failures
- Azure Security Center and IoT Security Considerations
- Security Fundamentals for IoT Solutions
- Introduction to Azure Security Center for IoT
- Enhance Protection with Azure Security Center for IoT Agents
- Lab: Implementing Azure Security Center for IoT
- Build an IoT Solution with IoT Central
- Introduction to IoT Central
- Create and Manage Device Templates
- Manage Devices in Azure IoT Central
- Lab: Get Started with Azure IoT Central
- Lab: Implementing IoT Solutions with Azure IoT Central
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Azure class:
- Software Development Experience: Software development experience is a prerequisite for this course, but no specific software language is required, and the experience does not need to be at a professional level.
- Data Processing Experience: General understanding of data storage and data processing is a recommended but not required.
- Cloud Solution Awareness: Students should have a basic understanding of PaaS, SaaS, and IaaS implementations. Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900), or equivalent skills, is recommended.
Instructor-led courses are offered via a live Web connection, at client sites throughout Europe, and at our Geneva Training Center.