AWS Technical Essentials
- 1 day
- Learn terminology and concepts related to the AWS platform.
- Learn to how to navigate the AWS Management Console.
- Learn key concepts of AWS security measures and AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- Learn what some of the key AWS services are, including:
- Foundational services: Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC), Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3), and Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS).
- Database services: Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS).
- Management services: including AWS Auto Scaling, Amazon CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), and AWS Trusted Advisor.
Webucator has partnered with an Authorized AWS training delivery partner to offer official AWS courses utilizing Amazon Authorized Instructors.
- Introduction and History of AWS
- AWS Foundational Services: EC2, VPC, S3, EBS
- AWS Security, Identity, and Access Management: IAM
- AWS Databases: RDS, DynamoDB
- AWS Management Tools: Auto Scaling, CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing, Trusted Advisor
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Instructor-led courses are offered via a live Web connection, at client sites throughout Europe, and at our Geneva Training Center.