CompTIA Security+ Certification Training
- 5 days
- Identify the fundamental components of information security.
- Analyze risk.
- Identify various threats to information security.
- Conduct security assessments to detect vulnerabilities.
- Implement security for hosts and software.
- Implement security for networks.
- Manage identity and access.
- Implement cryptographic solutions in the organization.
- Implement security at the operational level.
- Address security incidents.
- Ensure the continuity of business operations in the event of an incident.
- Comparing Security Roles and Security Controls
- Explaining Threat Actors and Threat Intelligence
- Performing Security Assessments
- Identifying Social Engineering and Malware
- Summarizing Basic Cryptographic Concepts
- Implementing Public Key Infrastructure
- Implementing Authentication Controls
- Implementing Identity and Account Management Controls
- Implementing Secure Network Designs
- Implementing Network Security Appliances
- Implementing Secure Network Protocols
- Implementing Host Security Solutions
- Implementing Secure Mobile Solutions
- Summarizing Secure Application Concepts
- Implementing Secure Cloud Solutions
- Explaining Data Privacy and Protection Concepts
- Performing Incident Response
- Explaining Digital Forensics
- Summarizing Risk Management Concepts
- Implementing Cybersecurity Resilience
- Explaining Physical Security
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this CompTIA class:
- Basic Windows skills
- Fundamental understanding of computer and networking concepts.
Instructor-led courses are offered via a live Web connection, at client sites throughout Europe, and at our Geneva Training Center.