CompTIA Cloud+ Training (Exam CVO-003)
- 5 days
- Prepare to deploy cloud solutions.
- Deploy a pilot project.
- Test a pilot project deployment.
- Design a secure network for cloud deployment.
- Determine CPU and memory sizing for cloud deployments.
- Determine storage requirements for cloud deployments.
- Plan Identity and Access Management for cloud deployments.
- Analyze workload characteristics to ensure successful migration to the cloud.
- Secure systems to meet access requirements.
- Maintain cloud systems.
- Implement backup, restore, and business continuity measures.
- Analyze cloud systems for required performance.
- Analyze cloud systems for anomalies and growth forecasting.
- Troubleshoot deployment, capacity, automation, and orchestration issues.
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues.
- Troubleshoot security issues.
- Understanding Cloud Concepts
- Planning and Designing a Cloud Environment
- Administering Cloud Resources
- Managing Cloud Storage
- Managing Networks in the Cloud
- Securing and Troubleshooting Networks in the Cloud
- Managing Cloud Migrations and Troubleshooting Cloud Deployments
- Managing Cloud Automation and Orchestration
- Understanding Cloud Security Concepts
- Managing Cloud Security
- Managing Cloud Performance
- Managing Maintenance in the Cloud
- Implementing High Availability and Disaster Recovery in the Cloud
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this CompTIA class:
- End-user skills with Windows-based personal computers, including the ability to: browse and search for information on the Internet; start up, shut down, and log on to a computer and network; run programs; and move, copy, delete, and rename files in Windows Explorer.
- Basic knowledge of computing concepts, including the difference between hardware and software; the functions of software components, such as the operating system, applications, and file systems; and the function of a computer network.
Instructor-led courses are offered via a live Web connection, at client sites throughout Europe, and at our Geneva Training Center.