Policy, Process, and Procedure Writing
- 2 days
- Create relevant, specific content that meets project requirements and audience needs
- Use simple, straight-forward language and appropriate visuals that aid in reader comprehension
- Produce clear, concise documents
- Understand the difference between policies, processes, and procedures
- Plan content based on the document goals, requirements, and audience
- Organize content to improve reader comprehension
- Practice techniques to write more efficiently
- Use best practices when formatting a document
- Choose concrete and specific words to eliminate misinterpretation
- Check wording for technical jargon and ambiguous vocabulary
- Edit for clarity, conciseness, and functionality
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Instructor-led courses are offered via a live Web connection, at client sites throughout Europe, and at our Geneva Training Center.