Strategic Decision Making Training
- 1 day
- Learn the fundamentals of strategic decision making.
- Learn to plan, frame, and research decisions.
- Learn to develop numerous high-quality options and select the best one.
- Learn to to use decision-making strategies to improve negotiation skills.
- Learn to overcome decision making barriers.
- Preparing to make decisions
- Fundamentals of decision making
- Defining decisions
- Decision frames
- Researching decisions
- Decision options
- Generating options
- Selecting an option
- Decision results
- Results of your decisions
- Learning from the experience of others
- Complex decisions
- Decision scenarios
- Linked decisions
- Group decisions
- Making group decisions
- Overcoming decision making barriers
- Negotiation decisions
- Making negotiation decisions
- Decision making pitfalls for negotiators
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Instructor-led courses are offered via a live Web connection, at client sites throughout Europe, and at our Geneva Training Center.