Apple iPad for Business Use
- 1 day
- Set up your iPad.
- Use and configure the Safari web browser.
- Setup and use iPad Mail.
- Configure and use the Calendar, Contacts, and Reminders apps.
- Install third party apps from the App Store.
- Create and Manage Files on your iPad.
- Manage iPad security.
- Explore other iPad capabilities, settings, and general management and maintenance of your iPad.
- Getting Started with Your Apple iPad
- Activate Your iPad
- Navigate the iPad Interface
- Use Built-in iPad Functions
- Connect to a Wi-Fi Network
- Care and Maintain Your iPad
- Using the Safari® Web Browser
- Browse with Safari
- Configure Safari
- Configuring and Using iPad® Mail
- Set Up and Use iPad Mail
- Customize Mail Settings
- Using Calendar, Contacts, and Reminders Apps
- Navigate the Calendar
- Navigate Contacts
- Navigate Reminders
- Installing Apps and Managing Files
- Install Apps
- Identify Useful Business Apps
- Manage Files
- Manage iPad® Security
- Customize Personal Security Settings
- Integrate Organizational Security
- Locate a Lost iPad
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Business Management class:
- Ability to perform basic end-user business computing tasks, including managing email, calendar, contacts, and tasks in any standard email program.
- Ability to access Internet information in a standard web browser.
- Ability to utilize any common office productivity suite.
- Ability to perform common computer system tasks such as managing files, launching programs, etc.
Instructor-led courses are offered via a live Web connection, at client sites throughout Europe, and at our Geneva Training Center.